BESPOKE MEDAL FRAMING
• All our framing work carried out onsite, in our shop
in Bournemouth,while you wait if necessary.
• The work will include the Laser Etched plaque on our
Yag 200 Laser, medal mounting, medal cleaning and medal,
badges, tie and other items supplying on request.
• We use state of the art computerized mount cutter,
• By dry mounting your pictures properly by our dry
mounting machine for 3 minutes at 85C degrees, the photos
will keep for years and years without crease and
• Whether we mount your medals permanently on the
frame or removable, the back of the frame can be accessible
for you to get to the medals, to clean and give them a
polish if ever needed.
• Our mouldings are specially made for us with 38mm
rebate, in order to have a flat finish at the back of the
frame and to keep the glass away from the medals and badges
inside the frame.
• Once we receive your valuable items to frame, we
will cut a mount board and we will send you an email or
photo by SMS for your approval.
• Our prices are indicated from some of our previous
work we have done for individual customers, and our prices
range has been same for years.
• Contract work undertaken, please call us on 01202
302846 for unit and citation work
• You can e-mail your photo to us from wherever you
are in the world, we can print your picture and dry mount it
to prevent future discolouring of the photo at no extra cost
and we can frame it along side with any additional badges,
medals which we can be court mounted and supplied and we can
send it to your loved ones within 48-72 hours.